Why We Like The Dakine Summit Sock
Thanks to the Dakine Summit Sock, we have the comfort and support we need to shred the day away. Magical merino wool regulates our foot's temperature to warm up on chilly chairlifts and cool down during intense rides. Plus, it's naturally antimicrobial, so our socks don't smell like a foot after a ski session or two or three or ten. Spandex wraps around our ankle to prevent that saggy feeling we all know and loathe, and a terrylooop footbed wicks moisture and cushions our foot for all-day comfort. Dakine reinforced the heel and toe for long-lasting durability, and venting panels give our hardworking foot the breathability it deserves.
- Midweight, cushioned sock for powder days and groomer sessions alike
- Over-the-calf height fits comfortably in most ski and snowboard boots
- Merino wool blend is supportive and wicks away moisture
- Reinforced heel and toe hold up to day-in, day-out wear
- Merino wool naturally fends off offensive odors
- Item #DAKZ7BM
- 52% merino wool, 22% acrylic, 24% nylon, 2% spandex
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.