Luggage with a split personality.
Bring along the Dakine Split Roller EQ 75L Rolling Gear Bag when your work conference takes you to a city near the beach. As the name implies, the Split Roller has separate top and bottom compartments so you can organize your luggage by activity, timetable, or just toss it all in five minutes before heading to the airport. An external zippered pocket keeps all of your essentials close at hand, and the urethane wheels are reinforced to take some abuse—but they still won't roll in sand.
- Travel-oriented luggage with a split personality
- Divided stow area supports specialized gear placement
- External zippered pocket for travel documents and wallet
- Side compression straps streamline and consolidate load
Practical and Organized
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The bag is roomy and splits into two compartments, each of which is secured by a flap that you can all the way around so contents don't fall out. You can leave it partially zipped if there are tall items that require more height. The wheels roll easily and the bag is lightweight but does not feel flimsy at all.