DAKINE Split Roller 85L Gear Bag
Select style & size:Select options
- Waimea, One Sizesale $134.99
- Thunderdot, One Sizesale $144.99
- Night Sky, One Sizesale $164.96
- R2r Olive, One Sizesale $179.96
- Pine Trees Pet, One Sizesale $144.99
- Slash Dot, One Sizesale $155.90
- Kassia, One Sizesale $134.99
Work hard, play hard.
Work trip to Portland? You have business clothes to pack, and there's no way you're leaving your mountain biking kit home—just in case you find a bike to rent between meetings. Family reunion in Boulder? You're bringing casual outfits for outings with the herd, but you're bringing along your climbing gear, too. The Dakine Split Roller 85L Gear Bag boasts a generous main compartment with split-level dividers to efficiently organize your clothes, gear, and accessories to keep them within easy access—and to keep your gross climbing shoes and muddy jersey away from your blazer. Exterior organization pockets stash your passport, wallet, and other jet-setting necessities, while the bag's retractable handle and smooth-rolling urethane wheels cruise through busy airports with ease.
- A burly bag that swallows all your clothes and gear
- 85-liter capacity is the perfect size for most week-long trips
- Split-level dividers keep clean and dirty items separate
- Exterior pockets provide quick access to your accessories
- Retractable handle and smooth-rolling wheels
Great size bag for week long+ trips
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This bag is perfect for longer trips. The clam shell opening and separate compartments make it very easy to pack. The compartments make separating shoes and dirty clothes from clean ones a cinch. This bag definitely competes in quality and structure to any of the high end luggage you would find.
Ready 2 Roll beta from Dakine
One Couple, One Bag
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this as a gift for my sister and her fiance. While they've yet to put it through the ringer, their initial impression is that it is the perfect bag/solution for two people. Though I think this is due in large part because my sister gets to pack as much as she wants and her fiance then gets to lug it around. They got the Copper bag and said the color not only looked great in person, but matched what they saw online. Additionally, they mentioned the wheels roll smoothly and seem exceptionally durable so far. The multiple handles are great for throwing the bag in and out of the car, as well as pulling it from the baggage claim. They also love the ability to collapse it down when not using it to it's maximum capacity. Great for a couple taking a long weekend away or a single individual traveling with a ton of gear. Either way, it's Dakine, which means a quality product. You can't go wrong with this purchase!