Poacher 22L Backpack
If you're going to take your adventure out of bounds, you're going to want the Dakine Poacher 22L pack on your back, ensuring your gear is right where you need it. Its 22-liter capacity gives you plenty of space to stow your layers without adding unnecessary bulk to your load. Access options include the top and back panel—which allows you to get to your gear even if your skis or snowboard are stowed in one of the convenient carry configurations. An avy tool pocket helps you prepare for the worst while hoping for the best, and an insulated hydration sleeve helps you perform your best by keeping your water flowing instead of freezing.
- 22L pack provides streamlined space for a day-long tour
- Dual ski carry and vertical snowboard carry eases bootpacks
- Backpanel access lets you change layers without fumbling with skis
- Stay organized with the avalanche-tool pocket and helmet carry
- Ice axe and other gear loops ensure your tools are on-hand
- Insulated hydration sleeve resists freezing
- Fleece-lined top pocket protects your goggles
everything about this bag is awesome minus the picture makes it look olive drab green. when it showed up, its definitely navy blue. not pumped on blue. to be fair, I tried to take a picture to post on here and it looks green with my camera too. hahah
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I absolutely love this pack! I was looking for something a bit smaller for when I ride into the BC and this meets every need! I love the easy access snack pockets and the helmet carrier. It's the perfect day pack bag.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This pack is the right size and it has the right features for day long tours. Great styling and great fit too. I highly recommend it