Mission Pro 25L Backpack
Head into the backcountry for some epic powder-hunting with the Dakine Women's Mission Pro 25L Backpack and keep everything you need for a successful day within reach. A separate compartment for your avalanche safety gear allows you to easily access your shovel and probe in an emergency situation, and generous main compartment offers up plenty of room for extra layers, skins, snacks, and a first aid kit. The pack is hydration-compatible, too, and features an insulated hose sleeve so your water source doesn't freeze.
Since the most epic lines sometimes require the longest, steepest bootpacks, the Mission sports both a horizontal and vertical snowboard carry option, as well as a diagonal ski carry, so you can secure your preferred set of sticks as you work your way up steep chutes and ridges. And, even when the pack is loaded with your skis or board, a padded waistbelt, shoulder straps, and back panel evenly distribute the weight so you can move comfortably through the mountains.
- Versatile pack for chasing fresh lines in the backcountry
- Separate avalanche safety compartment for easy access in emergency
- Ski and snowboard carry keep sticks secure when bootpacking
- Insulated sleeve prevents hydration hose from freezing
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket keeps eyewear scratch-free in transit
- Shoulder, waist, and back panel padding ensure all-day comfort
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Dakine's Mission Pro is a classic that has been unchanged for a long time- for good reason. The 25L size is perfect for both inbounds and backcountry. It is compact and low profile, with lots of pockets and slots for gear. The ski carry worked great and didn't budge when I hiked through howling winds. Glad I went with the 25L size to fit a water bottle and lots of snacks.