- Detail Images
Burly enough for the Queen of the Mountain herself.
Charging lines with ferocity is more fun when your digits stay toasty, and there's no better way to do that than with burly leather mittens that can withstand the harsh elements. Enter the Dakine Leanne Pelosi Team Fleetwood Mittens for women, a mitten burly enough for the Queen of the Mountain herself, and dripping with feminine style. The Leanne Pelosi Team Fleetwood Mittens feature DWR treated leather that keeps water outside, backed with lofty synthetic insulation to keep you toasty. The inside is lined with soft fleece that wicks away sweat if you get a little too warm, and comes with a removable liner made from Dakine's own DK Dry material, for waterproof reinforcement that adds extra warmth. The top of the hand sports a hit of floral print on black, to add a pop of color and a feminine touch to these otherwise burly gloves, and hook-and-loop closure secure you inside so you can stay dry and warm while you send it through techy tree-lines and off backcountry booters.
- A toasty leather mitt for keeping your fingers happy
- Waterproof leather seals out gnarly weather
- Lofty insulation traps heat inside
- Wick away sweat and feel cozy with fleece lining
- Removable liner adds a waterproof barrier
- Floral print and patches add a feminine touch
- Hook-and-loop gauntlet snugly seals you in
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Very comfortable warm mitten. When I first put it on I thought it was too small in the thumb. I got the medium and I have pretty large hands. It did pack out a little and is very comfortable now. it is very nice looking and the cuff fit nicely under tighter sleeved jackets