Welcome the next snow day with open arms, your favorite board or pair of sticks, and the Dakine Inverness Pant. These tailored snow pants feature a technical laminate that's waterproof and breathable, keeping you warm, dry, and comfortable when you're out on the slopes. Articulated knees and a stretch construction definitely come in handy while you're going hard, giving you plenty of room to move whether you're hop turning through the trees or zipping down fresh corduroy. The hems come equipped with gaiters to keep the snow from chilling off your ankles, and they boast a zipper-adjustable fit that works with an assortment of boots. Dakine added a brushed tricot-lined waistband and soft fleece backer to these pants for next-to-skin comfort on the warm days when you ditch your wool leggings.
- Technical snow pants for riding around the resort
- Waterproof, breathable membrane provides protection and performance
- Stretch construction keeps you moving freely on the slopes
- Articulated knees ensure comfort when you're in the proper stance
- Hidden zip cargo pocket for stashing monies or ski pass
- Boot gaiters keep snow from creeping up your pants
- Semi-fitted cut keeps the bulk to a minimum
- Q & A
Sizing WAY off
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
I can give these 2 stars because the color is sick and they're a perfect weight for warmer days or for layering, BUT... the sizing was so off on these it was laughable. I typically go for smalls or mediums in Dakines (I'm a 4-6) but went for the mediums in these so that I could layer underneath. I have a different style in medium that are between perfect and slightly big. But holy moly I could hardly get these suckers past my thighs. Once I squeezed my butt in there there was hardly any stretch and definitely couldn't squat. Fit more like an XS or smaller, didnt reorder so cant advise on the bigger sizes. Bummer though cause again the color and weight were perfection.