- Detail Images
Yeah, you're into interval training.
If interval training is stopping for a cold one between waves, then you're totally into it. And if you're looking for a feature-loaded surf pack that won't give you a hernia when fully stuffed, the Dakine Interval Wet/Dry Backpack is right up your alley. With 33 liters of storage space, a waterproof wetsuit pocket, and an insulated cooler bag, this backpack carries everything you need (and then some).
- A wet/dry backpack for getting to the surf break
- Lower waterproof compartment holds your saturated wetsuit
- Non-padded laptop sleeve for minimal e-stowage
- Tarp-lined pocket holds surf wax and gear
- Upper fleece-lined pocket holds shades and whatever else
- Q & A
The best travel bag I've ever had.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
First, lots of pockets. Second, rugged. Third, LOVE the wet dry compartment that can hold one wet swim suit or three plus rash guards and beach shoes. Also, love the lined sunglasses pocket on top -- perfect for glasses, phone and cash. This bag is just so functional and good looking, I just can't say enough good things about it.