- Detail Images
Dakine developed the Huntsman Jacket with northern climates in mind so you can snowboard Whistler, Stoneham, and Smokey Mountain with proper protection. Its membrane boasts high waterproof, breathable ratings to keep you covered when you're waiting in line near Blackcomb's humid base, and body-mapped insulation places more Primaloft insulation in the body than the sleeves for better comfort overall. There are zippers under each sleeve to amplify ventilation, and each zipper has mesh behind it to let heat out without letting snow in. The powder skirt, adjustable hood, and hook-and-loop cuffs also keep snow out.
- Snowboard jacket designed for cold, wet, northwest climates
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps dry in powdery rides
- Primaloft insulation provides moderate warmth for everyday cruising
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Powder skirt and adjustable hood and cuffs create a secure fit
- Plenty of pockets for smartphones, goggles, and more