- Detail Images
Hope you called in for reinforcements.
The Dakine Garrison Jacket is a worthy defender when battalions of snowflakes greet you at the ski resort's parking lot. This stylish snowboarding jacket has a waterproof, breathable membrane that sheds those snowflakes right off the face fabric, and a light amount of Primaloft Black Eco insulation adds welcoming warmth whether it's cold or warm out. There are zippers under each sleeve to amplify ventilation, and each zipper has mesh behind it to let heat out without letting snow in. The powder skirt, adjustable hood, and hook-and-loop cuffs also keep snow out.
- Snowboarding jacket styles the resort when it's cold and snowy
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps dry in powdery rides
- Primaloft insulation provides light warmth for everyday cruising
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Powder skirt and adjustable hood and cuffs create a secure fit
- Plenty of pockets for smartphones, goggles, and more