Freeride Sock - Women's
Why We Like The DAKINE Freeride Socks
The ultimate beneath-boots comfort, the DAKINE Freeride Sock delivers on-mountain comfort, warmth, and cushion. THERMOLITE acrylic-blend fabric resists pilling, manages moisture, and insulates without letting feet become too warm. Inside, a nylon-and-Lycra blend adds durability that movement-matches our ankles and toes. Medium cushioning in the footbed and upper keep us lapping all day, and reinforcement in high-wear zones ensures a full season of fun.
- Synthetic socks for riding and skiing
- THERMOLITE blend offers warmth, wicking, and breathability
- Nylon adds durability that lasts for laps and laps
- Compression and cushioning reduce fatigue during long days on-hill
- Reinforced zones extend life of the socks
- Item #DAKZ7BL
- 70% THERMOLITE acrylic, 28% nylon, 2% Lycra
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.