You like how the Dakine Women's Freeride Sock looks, but you love how it functions on the slopes even more. It features a nylon, spandex, and acrylic blend, medium padding, compression in important zones, and reinforced toe and hell to ensure that you can rock the same socks all season long.
- Cushioned ski and snowboard socks for bell to bell riders
- Sythetic blend is durable, comfortable, and offers compression
- Midweight rating traps heat for happy toes all day long
- Padded section in shin and footbad boost all day comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel make sure you don't blow out on hill
- Q & A
Snug Fit & Soft
Really happy with these socks! I wear a womenâs size 9 in shoes/snowboard boots and these fit perfectly snug. The length goes directly up to the base of my knee. They also donât feel like they are going to cut off my circulation, they are just tight enough I know they wonât slip down. The only thing to consider is they stretch on the legs so the pattern or designs on the socks donât appear as perfectly as you might hope but they are just socks so comfort is really all that matters!
|S / M||L / XL|
7 - 9
9 - 12
6 - 8
8 - 10.5