For cold days of the ski season.
As it turns out, every day of the ski season is cold, hence the frozen water covering the ski resort. The Men's Denison Jacket is a warmer ski jacket from Dakine, and should keep you nice and toasty throughout the cold season. Its body-mapped insulation places more Primaloft Black Eco in the body than the sleeves for more warmth where it matters most, and Dakine designed the Denison with room to layer when the resort requires even more heat. All this insulation is backed by a waterproof, breathable membrane with taped critical seams that keep snow from sneaking in places that would usually let snow in.
- Insulated ski jacket made for cold temperatures
- Waterproof, breathable membrane backed with critical seams sealed
- Body-mapped insulation places more warmth in the body than sleeves
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Adjustable powder skirt, hood, and cuffs secure fit