DAKINE Concourse 25L Backpack
Select style & size:Select options
- Circuit, One Sizesale $49.96
- Plum Shadow,One Sizesale $62.97
- Pine Trees, One Sizesale $44.99
- Scout,One Sizesale $48.97
- Tamarindo,One Sizesale $34.97
Designed for your next layover.
Come prepared for your four hour layover with the Dakine Concourse 25L Backpack. You can stuff this 25L pack full of snacks, entertainment, and anything else you need to get you through those horrendously boring airport layovers. The 17in padded laptop sleeve can be reached from the outside for quick use and will help keep your laptop in good shape—because no one wants to watch movies on a cracked screen. While you watch movies pull your water bottle out of the mesh side pocket and avoid those gross airport water fountains. When it is finally time to head to your terminal, the breathable mesh shoulder straps will help prevent you from being the sweaty person on the plane.
- A compact travel bag for navigating airports
- 25L is the smallest pack in Dakine's Concourse line
- 17in laptop sleeve is padded for protection
- Quick access pocket works well for a passport
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps keep you cool
- Q & A
Is the bag waterproof, will it keep your items dry walking in the rain?
Great Compact Travel Pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love the compact, clean lines of this pack for short air traveling. I can easily access my laptop from a side zipper and find it has just the right amount of space for a light jacket, my snacks, book (yes I still like reading paper books) etc. I got this in the Plum Shadow color and love the durability of the fabric. The shoulder straps are really cushioning and actually have a breathable mesh so it keeps me from getting too hot in warmer climates. Baller pack!