DAKINE Campus DLX 33L Backpack
Select style & size:Select options
- Carbon, One Sizesale $48.99
- Black, One Sizesale $44.99
- Tamarindo,One Sizesale $44.99
I’m A Business, Man.
Sticking all your manilla folders into your grandad’s old leather attache case lends you a certain gravitas for sure, but it might be too much for a day of Biology 101 and coffee shop studying, which is why you’ll dig the Dakine Campus DLX 33L Backpack. It has special sleeves for both a laptop and a tablet, which Ol’ Grampy never had to deal with, and a fleece-lined stash spot so you can swap out your too-cool-for-school specs with your smart-guy glasses.
- A functional everyday pack that feels grown up without being lame and stuffy
- Stay connected with the 15” laptop sleeve and fleece-lined tablet pocket
- Air Mesh backpanel and straps keep you cool on dashes to important meetings
GREAT backpack! Great Backpack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a big pack. It has a zippered slot on the back where you can fit your laptop - the ipad pocket is also in this zippered slot. Has plenty of other pockets and places to store items. The zippered fleece lined pocket at the top can easily hold two pairs of sunglasses. The zippers function smoothly and without snagging. The straps are comfortable and padded - as well as the back, its well padded so you dont get poked with anything. Materials feel like they are quality and it is well made. Highly reccommend if you're in the market for a new backpack.