- Detail Images
Rough and durable for work or play.
Great for a day at the job site or on a clear bluebird day at the mountain, the Dakine Men's Artillery Insulated Pant is a tough and durable option for going about your day when the winter is hitting hard and regular pants just won't suffice. Synthetic Primaloft fill insulation maintains loft, even when the temps climb above freezing and you're hit by a saturating downpour. The 2-layer nylon workwear is rated waterproof to 10,000mm, so they'll shed light precip and puddle splash, but will be susceptible to heavier rains and all-day chairlifting. And when the day at the hill or construction site starts heating up, the mesh-lined inner leg vents allow you to welcome more airflow and put a stop to unwanted clamminess.
- A work-inspired snow pant for the resort or job site
- 2-layer shell and fully sealed seams offer light waterproofing
- Primaloft insulation maintains loft and warmth when wet
- Insulation is 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Zippered and mesh-lined thigh vents enhance breathability
- Boot gaiters prevent moisture from getting into pant