Mother Nature's turned the heat up, but rather than putting your training on hold, pull on the CW-X Women's Endurance Pro Short and return her challenge with one of your own. Engineered with patented Support Web technology, these performance shorts provide a suspension system for your hamstrings and quads to help reduce your workload as you pound out mile after mile. Variable compression throughout the short enhances blood flow to keep your legs feeling fresh throughout your workout.
- Bring new energy into your runs with techy performance
- Performance fabric wicks sweat to keep you cool
- Support Web technology supports back, butt, and leg muscles
- Abdominal support panel for extra stability and power
- UPF 50+ sun protection protects against harmful UV rays
- Reinforced waistband with flat drawcord
- Reflective logos increase visibility on low-light conditions
- Compressive fit supports muscles to reduce fatigue
- Q & A
Makes such a difference ...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have been racing in CWX products for many years (trail ultras and triathlons). I find that the compression makes a big difference on how my legs hold up! It supports my glutes and core, and it takes longer to get tired.
When I ordered these recently, I was visiting in the US and had been running in regular short. Once I received the Backcountry order, I did my next training run in the CWX and consciously noticed the difference during my training run ... I felt stronger and lighter on my feet! I have multiple versions of these, capri length, shorts, tri shorts and long leggings (great for xc skiing!) and love them all. They also hold up really well through a lot of washes!
I am 172cm, 62kg, and the Medium always fit me very well. I find the length perfect, ending a bit above the knee (I wouldn't want them any shorter).
Pretty cool, but not for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I purchased and returned these shorts. I was expecting a longer design, and on my long legs, they were too short and were not flattering. But they're a cool idea. I love all of my other CW-X running tights!