Function, feel, and performance.
With a massive alloy platform, enlarged spindle, eight adjustable pins per side, and an obstacle-clearing clipless design, the Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedal offers the perfect fit for high-octane, white-knuckle downhill rides. This pedal's numerous pins on each side and larger-than-life platform carry you through bigger hits and more gut-wrenching drops than a standard all-mountain pedal might be able to handle, while also getting along famously with flats when you're on courses where you have to continuously put your foot down in order stay up. With a spindle five millimeters stouter than the rest of the Mallet lineup, the DH lends a secure stance that's necessary for meeting the demands of gravity runs, and also rides on both cartridge and needle bearings with long-life seals to keep these vital components clean and smooth after seasons and seasons of hard use.
- Large, tough, and lightweight pedal for intense DH runs
- Alloy platform brings ideal strength-to-weight ratio
- Oversized spindle keeps you stable on high-speed descents
- Clipless design helps keep you upright and clears debris
- High number of traction pins per side keeps your feet steady
- Item #CRN003G
- [platform] extruded/machined aluminum, [wings] investment cast steel, [spring] 300 series spring steel, [spindle] forged SCM435 chromoly steel
- 2-bolt, brass
- Entry / Release
- Spindle Diameter
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.9oz (479g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.