- Detail Images
The best of both worlds.
Crank Brothers' Doubleshot Pedals address the needs of riders who want to be clipped-in sometimes, but also want the freedom to occasionally ride on platforms. Whether you're a newbie to the world of clip-ins or someone who uses your bike for trail riding on the weekends and commuting during the week, the Doubleshot's two-sided design allows you to switch from clipped-in to flat with a flick of the pedals.
On the clipless side, Crank Brothers includes its classic Egg Beater design, which is easy to get in and out of in a pinch when you get to a technical section of trail. When you're clipped-in, you have the choice of either 15 or 20 degrees of float, and the lightweight aluminum and stainless steel body offers enough durability to handle both the roads and the trails without adding bulk to your frame.
- A pedal that transitions between clipless and platform
- Lightweight aluminum pedal body provides wide, stable support
- Dual-sided cleat entry for easy clip-in
- Smooth, durable sealed bearings
- Dial float based on cleat orientation