- Detail Images
Representing an exclusive partnership with the daring adventure seekers at National Geographic, the Craghoppers Men's Nat Geo Eldon Plus Jacket fuses sleek, minimalist style with proven protection from nasty weather and cold temperatures while you're trekking around the globe. AquaDry construction keeps you pleasantly dry in notoriously wet conditions, whether you're snapping pictures along England's rain-soaked coastline or braving the maritime mist of Iceland's stunning fjords.
AquaDry construction pairs a windproof polyester shell with a DWR finish for excellent water repellency. This technical fabrication is complemented by a cozy microfleece lining that locks in warmth from escaping when dreary days barely manage to escape the 40s. It's fully breathable, so you'll stay pleasantly dry from the inside, without soaking in perspiration during active use.
Because it's intended for daring pursuits around the globe, you'll find travel-savvy extras, such as hidden valuables pockets intended for maps, cell phones, and passports. And to ensure a fine-tuned fit, the fully adjustable hem seals out the elements when it's howling with gale-force strength outside.
- Exclusive partnership with National Geographic
- Sleek jacket for traveling in cold, wet conditions
- AquaDry construction seals out oncoming rain and wind
- Taped seams prevent outside moisture from seeping inside
- Cozy microfleece lining for insulation in cool conditions
- Hidden security pockets for passport, phone, and maps
- Adjustable hem seals out oncoming rain and wind