Keep calm and ultra-run.
You are an ultra-runner and know that running at high altitudes is a bit colder than training in the city. That is why you run with the Craft Brilliant 2.0 Hooded Jacket on alpine trails. Wind-repellent fabric keeps your body heat regulated while ventilation panels are placed in sweat zones to keep you comfortably dry and warm on long-mile runs. Stretch fabric and an athletic fit keeps the jacket next to the skin for a more responsive fit while you run while the adjustable hem cinches out cold drafts. Grab an energy bite from your zippered pocket and keep on truckin'.
- A lightweight jacket built for runners
- Wind-repellent fabric keeps you warm in colder weather
- Ventilation panels at sweat zones keeps you comfortable
- Stretch fabric gives you full range of motion
- Zippered hand pockets store energy bites
- Elastic hem lets you cinch out cold air
- Athletic fit keeps you agile on long runs