Inca 26L Backpack
The Cotopaxi Inca 26L Backpack is a technical daypack designed for mountainous adventures on rock, dirt, snow, or all three in a day. It has attachments for trekking poles, ice axes, hydration reservoirs and more, as well as a 26L main compartment fit for hiking and climbing gear. The loops for axes and poles stow away when you're rock climbing or hiking. There's an internal sleeve sized for hydration reservoirs or laptops, and the zippered shoulder strap pocket is fit for smartphones.
- Technical daypack designed for mountainous adventures
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps feel breathable and cushy
- Stowable loops attach trekking poles and ice axes
- Internal sleeve sized for laptops and hydration reservoirs
- Zippered shoulder strap pocket large enough for smartphones
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I drew permits to hike Half Dome in October. I needed a good day bag that will carry enough water and supplies for the 17 mile trek, but light enough not to weigh me down as the miles and elevation piles on. I've taken this bag on several hikes, carrying a 2L bladder, several snacks and supplies, and my drone. Great fit, tons of useful pockets that make things accessible and easy to get. It's proven to be a great product so far, and I love the message and vision Cotopaxi stands behind.