Serious shades for serious fishermen.
When big fish are the order of the day, trust your vision to the Costa Del Mar Tuna Alley Blackout Polarized Sunglasses. The burly nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber to guarantee a non-slip hold when you're scrambling across the deck to set the hook, while the scratch-resistant 580P lenses boost contrast and cut glare so you won't miss any of the action.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Durable TR-90 nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
- Costa 580P polycarbonate lenses are highly scratch- and impact-resistant
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
|BLUE MIRROR||10%||(gray base) encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and coloring in full sun while eliminating glare||offshore fishing, harsh sun, beach, natural contrast|
|GREEN MIRROR||10%||(copper base) encapsulated mirrors offer enhanced visual acuity and eliminate glare||high contrast, sight fishing in full sun|
|GRAY SILVER MIRROR||10%||(gray base) encapsulated mirrors enhance visul acuity and eliminate glare||everyday activities, overcast days|
|COPPER SILVER MIRROR||12%||(copper base) encapsulated mirrors enhance colors and also optimize light transmission||excellent for sight fishing, cloudy days, everyday activities, most versatile|
|GRAY||12%||maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions||all-around activities, natural constrast|
|COPPER||12%||cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions||sight fishing in variable light and water conditions, driving, everyday activities, high contrast|
|SUNRISE SILVER MIRROR||30%||(sunrise base) high-contrast speciality lens made for sight fishing at dawn and dusk||low light/overcast conditions, sunrise/sunset, heightened contrast|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)