Fisherman's best friend.
When you're spending a lot of time on the water, you need a pair of sunglasses that do more than just scratch the surface. The Costa Del Mar Prop Sunglasses feature Costa 400G glass lenses for optical clarity that you can't get from a plastic lens, and they're thinner and lighter than other glass lenses so they're more comfortable during all-day fishing marathons. The glass lenses are also polarized to eliminate glare so you can see beneath the water's surface more easily when you're casting flies on a mountain stream or searching for sailfish out on the open sea. Rubber nose and ear pads not only improve comfort, but they also provide a secure fit so you don't lose your shades in the drink when you're reeling in a big one.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from reflective surfaces such as water and snow
- 400G glass lenses offer superior optical clarity, and are twenty percent lighter and thinner than the average polarized glass lens
- TR-90 nylon frame is lightweight and durable
- Stainless steel hinges are corrosion-resistant and flexible so they keep their shape
- Rubber nose and ear pads provide a comfortable and secure fit