Clarity on the water.
Montauk is a fishing haven in New England, where people can expect to have the best day of their season. The Costa Montauk Polarized 580P Sunglasses are built to handle days like that, wherever you're fishing. Their polarized, polycarbonate lenses filter out unsavory rays of light and resist impact to protect your eyes. Hydrolite nose and temple pads help hold the lightweight frame in place, even when the stakes are high and the sweat starts rolling down your nose. The large, full-wrap frame is surprisingly ventilated, so the lenses resist fogging up and you can stay cool while you cast.
- Sunglasses for fishing throughout the season
- Polarization filters out glare
- Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads for a stable fit
- Case and cleaning cloth included
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #CDM00AC
- 580P (polycarbonate)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 62.6 / 16 / 115mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.