Optics suitable for guardians of this earth.
Costa designed the Polarized Kiwa 580G Sunglasses to suit the eco-conscious adventurer. Costa composed the frame out of bio-based resin for a greener construction, and natural glass lenses illuminate heavenly optics when you're spending time on oceanic coasts. Their polarization cuts the glare off the water to drastically reduce eye strain when you're piloting a boat. They also filter out yellow light—along with harmful sun rays—to enhance the blue ocean, green lands, and the sunset's magnificent reds.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sunglasses named after New Zealand's guardian of the ocean
- 580 glass lenses are polarized and mirrored to cut glare
- lenses enhance blues, greens, and reds and absorb harmful rays
- Environmentally-friendly frame made of bio-based resin
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads provide a comfy grip
- Please see size chart for lens tint information