Super-protective and ready to party.
Spend your summer on the water with the ultimate in stylish eye protection, the Costa Del Mar Caballito Polarized Sunglasses. With glare-cutting polarized glass lenses and crystal-clear optics, you won't be squinting in pain or dangerously blind while sitting seaside or captaining a boat. And patented Lightwave glass feels space-age light and thin on your face for long wearability in luxurious comfort. The super-durable TR-90 nylon frame not only looks good enough to wear to the classiest pool party, but it won't crumple if you get tackled and go for a swim.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Advanced 400 polarized glass lenses cut glare, offer superior optical clarity, and resist scratching better than polycarbonate lenses
- Patented Lightwave glass is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Durable, lightweight TR-90 nylon frame is injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Fits medium-size faces
- Custom zippered case protects glasses for storage or transport
- See chart for lens details
- Q & A
Bought these for fishing they are better then expected great for long days on the water.
What are the measurements?
Temple Length: 120 mm
Frame Width: 127 mm
Lens Height: 34 mm
Lens Width: 49 mm
Bridge: 22 mm