Blackfin 580P Polarized Sunglasses
Land a jumper without going blind from the glare on the waves thanks to the new 580P lenses of the Costa Del Mar Blackfin Polarized Sunglasses. Co-injected into these lightweight nylon frames is a grippy Hydrolite liner that holds tight no matter how hard you jostle your face while wrestling pinkfish or unloading the boat. Costa even made these expedition-ready sunglasses a little wider so the sun will be hard-pressed to sneak into your peripheral vision should you leave the water and decide to join the flat-landers for a quick hike into the mountains.
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #CDM0140
- 580P (polycarbonate)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- Face Size
- large, regular-wide
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 61.5 x 40.5 / 18 / 114.7mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 8 ratings
5 Stars - 3 reviews
4 Stars - 3 reviews
3 Stars - 2 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.