Why We Like The Watertight II Jacket
Thunderstorms in the forecast? No worries—just put on the Columbia Men's Watertight II Jacket and you'll be right as rain. The Omni-Tech two-layer nylon shell is fully seam sealed, so not only does it keep moisture out, but its air-permeable design allows unwanted perspiration to escape. When the wind picks up, just pull on the adjustable storm hood with abrasion-resistant chin guard to keep the elements at bay. And no worries about getting the right fit—this jacket comes with an adjustable drawcord hem, so you're good to go. You can also use the zippered hand pockets to keep you hands warm, or to pack your jacket inside, once the clouds part and the sun pops back out.
- Top-notch rain protection in an ultralight package
- Omni-Tech fabrication is waterproof and breathable
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture from seeping in
- Packs into own pocket for convenient storage
- Modern classic fit fits comfortably over layers
- Adjustable storm hood with chin guard shields face
- Drawcord adjustable hem cinches down to keep out drafts
- Item #COL001C
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech, [face fabric] 2-layer nylon
- fully sealed
- modern classic
- Center Back Length
- yes, adjustable storm
- 2 hand zip
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 13.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 81 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.