All the options.
The Columbia Urban Trek Interchange Jacket features a 3 in 1 design that's perfect for your annual ski trip, where the forecast may be uncertain and your suitcase is small. When the skies are clear and you just want some warmth, the inner jacket features 80g of synthetic insulation to ward off the chills, and since it's synthetic, it'll still keep you warm if you encounter dripping icicles or happen to take a spill. Likewise, if the weather is wet but you stay warm skiing hard, the breathable waterproof shell will see you through the day. If you run cold and a storm's rolling in, you can go full monty and combine the whole package.
- Technical hardshell for variable conditions on the slopes
- Omni-Tech membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- 3 in 1 design offers versatility depending on the weather
- Synthetic layer will keep you warm even if it gets damp
- Removable hood can be cinched down when the snow's dumping
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out the sneaky winter wind
- Plenty of pockets to stash snacks, phone, music, or ski pass
- Regular fit provides options for layering