Trail Blaze Legging
The Columbia Women's Trail Blaze Legging is everything you love about leggings combined with the durability of pants. Though they are stretchy and comfortable like a legging, the Trail Blaze is abrasion- and water-resistant like your favorite pair of hiking pants, meaning it can hold up to rocks, sticks, and unexpected drizzles. UPF 50 keeps your legs protected from the sun's harmful rays, while the mid-rise waist ensures a secure, comfortable fit.
- Durable legging for exploring new trails
- Stretchy material moves with you for all-day comfort
- Abrasion- and water-resistant material holds up to rugged wear
- UPF 50 keeps you protected from the sun's harmful rays
- Mid-rise waist stays securely in place
Columbia Trail Blaze Legging
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great, all-round leggings. They sit about level with the navel, which I find really comfortable.
I bought them in the Gravel and the color is super-flattering. Nice to have something not in black!
Wore these this morning on a chilly hike and they kept me perfectly warm.
My only negative feedback would be that they are not that comfortable to run in....they tend to ride up in all the wrong places! Haven't found this when just wearing them for walking/casual use though.
|US Size||2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18|
32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
36 - 37.5in
(91.4 - 95.2cm)
39 - 40.5in
(99.1 - 102.9cm)
42 - 44.5in
(106.7 - 113cm)
25.5 - 26.5in
(64.8 - 67.3cm)
27.5 - 28.5in
(69.8 - 72.4cm)
29.5 - 30.5in
(74.9 - 77.5cm)
32 - 33.5in
(81.3 - 85.1cm)
35.5 - 37.5in
(90.2 - 95.2cm)
34.5 - 35.5in
(87.6 - 90.2cm)
36.5 - 37.5in
(92.7 - 95.2cm)
38.5 - 40in
(97.8 - 101.6cm)
41.5 - 43in
(105.4 - 109.2cm)
45 - 47in
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.