Oh, oh, it's magic!
Part of the Titanium line, the Women's Titanium Trail Magic Shell is the lightest waterproof jacket Columbia makes and is here to keep you hiking in dry comfort thanks to its ultra-high-performance wicking fabric. The Omni-Tech construction keeps rain, sleet, and snow at bay while allowing sweaty moisture to escape easily, and is integrated with just the right amount of stretch to keep you moving without restriction on the trail. Then, revolutionary Omni-Wick EVAP works for you by pulling any excess sweat away from your skin for a breathable, dry fit and feel that won't bog you down when you need to pick up the pace. Backpack-compatible, the Trail Magic Shell is designed to add durability and flexibility where your shoulder straps normally sit on backpacking adventures, while the drop tail extends your coverage for stormy days and muddy terrain. Oh, and it tips the scale at just over ten ounces to make sure there's always room in the pack and you won't be slowed down due to a bulky design.
- Columbia's lightest waterproof jacket for the trail
- Waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech ensures dry comfort
- Advanced evaporation lining pulls sweat from your skin
- Regular fit keeps you moving in comfort
- Adjustable cuffs, hem, and hood provide custom protection
- Multiple pockets keep maps, snacks, and compass close at hand
- Backpack-compatible design accommodates pack shoulder straps