Whether your traverse route feels super solid or questionable under your crampons, the Columbia Women's Titanium Alpine Traverse Jacket is the breathable insulating layer you need to protect you from the cold air. This hybrid jacket fights off chills with synthetic insulation without letting your stress-sweat turn your upper half into a steam room, allowing moisture to escape through the underarm panels. These panels also add flexibility to the jacket, so you're free to move as-needed to self-arrest, set an anchor, or participate in the much more serious act of throwing a snowball at your adventure counterpart.
- Hybrid jacket for active, cold-weather pursuits
- Polartec Alpha Active insulates even when wet
- Breathable, stretchy panels encourage airflow and movement
- Water-resistant fabric deflects light precipitation
- Drop-tail hem for coverage as you move
- Slim fit reduces bunching for freedom of motion