- Detail Images
Block the breeze without sweating.
The Columbia Women's Titan Lite Windbreaker blocks the breeze while ventilating your upper body as you're trail running and exercising. This lightweight windbreaker takes collaboration inspiration from the trail running gurus at Montrail, making it ideal for sprinting along rugged alpine trails and jogging across the city.
Seeing that traditional windbreakers don't breathe well, the Titan Lite uses hidden vents to move cooler air across your body with every stride. Preventing you from overheating, Omni-Freeze Zero employs a sweat-activated treatment along the jacket's lining. This technology is comprised of sweat-activated cooling dots, which instantly lower your body temperature as you perspire on sweaty runs. Ultimately, this means you'll be able to run farther and faster without the stifling sensation of exercising in a non-breathable windbreaker.
- Block the breeze in cool-wearing comfort
- Collaborative piece with trail runners at Montrail
- Omni-Freeze Zero cools your body as you start to sweat
- Nylon shell offers lightweight wind and water-resistance
- Active fit sits closely without compromising movement
- Vented rear yoke channels outside air across your body
- Mesh-lined underarms for moisture-wicking comfort
- Folds within its chest pocket for compact storage