Battle the breeze without overheating.
The Columbia Men's Titan Lite Windbreaker is a breathable, breeze-blocking layer that's ideal for brisk morning runs and windy afternoons on the lake front. This lightweight windbreaker is a collaboration with the trail running junkies at Montrail, making it ideally suited for sprinting up woodland paths and jogging along your favorite scenic park.
Seeing that traditional windbreakers don't breathe well, the Titan Lite uses a vented rear yoke that channels outside air over your body with every stride. Preventing you from overheating, the Omni-Freeze Zero employs a sweat-activated treatment along the jacket lining. This technology is comprised of sweat-activated cooling dots, which instantly lower your body temperature as you perspire on sweaty trail runs. Ultimately, this means you'll be able to run farther and faster without the stifling sensation of exercising in a non-breathable windbreaker.
- Breeze-blocking, body-cooling companion for trail runs
- Collaborative piece with trail running gurus at Montrail
- Omni-Freeze Zero cools your body as you start to sweat
- Nylon shell offers lightweight wind and water-resistance
- Active fit sits closely without compromising movement
- Vented rear yoke channels outside air across your body
- Mesh-lined underarms for moisture-wicking comfort
- Folds within its chest pocket for compact storage