The Tamiai won't wilt in the sun.
We don't need to tell you that a day on or near the water can be uncomfortable. Hot sun, humid air, and little shade are what you have to deal with, so trust the Columbia Women's Tamiami II Shirt to help you keep your cool.
- Omni-Shade sun protection technology helps reduce fatigue and dehydration associated with over-exposure
- Omni-Wick technology draws moisture away from your skin to help speed up evaporation—leaves you dry and comfortable
- Vented design suits hot, humid climates especially around water
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm 5'2 size C chest and while the Medium fits, its little more snug than I prefer. I worry while fishing it may show in the chest area and or a snap come undone. The overal quality is nice and I recommend it, but if you like little room to move around order up a size.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this for my daughter since she hikes a lot. This does the job while looking professional.
i bought this for my mom who lives in arizona where it is always hot! she wanted a collared shirt to hike around and play golf in. This shirt is breathable and lightweight making it comfortable to do all the activities in the HOT sun.
Love this shirt!
I needed a collared shirt that would keep me cool in 80+ degree weather and crazy humidity and this is it! Very breathable and light and I love all the storage possibilities. Like the other reviewer mentioned, it's also very flattering. I'm going to order another one - it's a keeper.
Great outdoor and everyday shirt!
I did not know Columbia made these shirts until I saw someone wearing them. They aren't easy to find in stores. Luckily I was able to try one on in the store, as many people complain about sizing issues. I wear a medium t-shirt and having a post-baby pooch, I hate things being tight around my belly. The medium fits very well! I have gotten many compliments on the fit and color. The shirt itself is very comfortable. It is definitely fitted and doesn't look "manly." I typically don't spend this much on an article of clothing, but I knew it would get a lot of wear and last a long time. You do have to be careful about washing it with any velcro, as it will cause pulls in the fabric. My husband has had several of the men's version for a few years and they have held up fine washing and drying normally. The collar does stand up rigidly, but I have solved that by just undoing the velcro at the edge of the collar to make it lay down. The snaps are great. Some people have complained about the pockets, but I haven't had any issues. They do not wrinkle easily and dry quickly. They offer excellent sun protection, too. I would definitely purchase it again!
|US Size||2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18|
32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
36 - 37.5in
(91.4 - 95.2cm)
39 - 40.5in
(99.1 - 102.9cm)
42 - 44.5in
(106.7 - 113cm)
25.5 - 26.5in
(64.8 - 67.3cm)
27.5 - 28.5in
(69.8 - 72.4cm)
29.5 - 30.5in
(74.9 - 77.5cm)
32 - 33.5in
(81.3 - 85.1cm)
35.5 - 37.5in
(90.2 - 95.2cm)
34.5 - 35.5in
(87.6 - 90.2cm)
36.5 - 37.5in
(92.7 - 95.2cm)
38.5 - 40in
(97.8 - 101.6cm)
41.5 - 43in
(105.4 - 109.2cm)
45 - 47in
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.