No bag required.
Hit the town in style while staying warm with the Sherpa lining and 80g of Microtemp insulation in the Columbia South Canyon Lined Jacket. To ensure you stay dry, a waterproof yet breathable Omni-Tech shell with critically sealed seams doesn't let any moisture in keeping you warm and comfortable. Sometimes you have a lot of things to bring with you when you leave the house. With two snap chest pockets, dual entry hand pockets with a zip closure, and an interior security pocket, the South Canyon Lined Jacket has all the space you need to pack the goodies your upcoming day requires. Not only are all those pockets handy, they look great too.
- Everyday jacket for warm comfort in the colder months
- Omni-Tech waterproof, breathable shell adds protection
- Sherpa lined interior for extra warmth and comfort
- 80g of Microtemp provides warm insulation on cold days
- Adjustable cuffs and hem seal out elements, allow personalized fit
- Multiple pockets provide ample storage and complete aesthetic
- Q & A
Good Looking Jacket
I got this for my boyfriend and he really likes it. He wanted a more casual jacket to wear around town than his more technical jackets. This one fit the bill for him. He likes the fur inside and he said it is just the right amount of warmth for the winter.