- Detail Images
Trailheads and desktops.
Your boss inconveniently texted you a project right before you drove up the canyon, so instead of enjoying a warm, sunny hike, you have to crunch a couple hours in the office; lucky for you, the Women's Silver Ridge Lite Shirt looks appropriate for the office even though Columbia made it for hiking. Its Omni-Wick fabric manages moisture to help you feel fresh even though you're fuming from this frustrating situation, and the anti-odor treatment helps prevent foul smells so your boss doesn't smell your fury.
- Fashionable button-up functions as a trail piece
- Omni-Wick fabric manages moisture to help you feel fresh
- Omni-Shade offers 40 UPF sun protection
- Anti-odor treatment prevents bacterial growth and odor
- Roll-up sleeves help you feel comfy in warmer weather
- Zippered pocket secures valuables on the trail