Saturday Trail Pant
The Women's Saturday Trail Pant comes in a casual style so you can wear it in the city, even though Columbia clearly designed it for hiking. Its Summiteer Lite fabric stretches for mobility and has a lightweight feel for all-day comfort. Columbia added an Omni-Shield treatment to resist water, and Omni-Shade technology helps this pant shield your skin from the sun's harmful rays. The Saturday Trail's active fit includes a mid rise and a gusset for freedom of movement, and there are roll-up tabs that convert this pant into a capri.
- Casual style meets rugged performance in these hike-ready pants
- Stretch fabric allows a full range of motion on the trail
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency helps shed moisture
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection adds defense against UV rays
- Zippered security pocket safely stashes keys or cash
- Item #COL00O3
- 96% nylon, 4% elastane
- [long] 34 in, [regular] 32 in, [short] 30 in
- 2 front, 2 back (1 zippered)
- dual-snap closure, belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- [size 4/regular] 9.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 22 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.