Rope Tow Kruser Boot
Columbia made the Rope Tow Kruser Boot for his first winter with both feet on the ground, giving him the tools he needs for happy play on cold, snowy days. Waterproof PU-coated leather and nylon uppers ensure dry feet while stomping slush and breaking frozen puddles, with a generous layer of synthetic insulation to keep his toes warm and toasty in below-freezing temperatures. A gusseted opening makes for easy on and off by the front door, with a hook-and-loop closure strap that even he can figure out.
- Winter-worthy booties for playing in the snow
- Waterproof construction means dry feet in slushy streets
- Synthetic insulation keeps his toes warm in sub-freezing temps
- High-traction outsoles provide a grip on slick surfaces
- Easy on and off style closure perfect for self-sufficiency