- Detail Images
Adjust to the conditions.
Made to handle the unexpected in a variety of trail conditions, the Columbia Men's Ramble Interchange Jacket is a 3-in-1 design that's ready for your next soggy-bottom adventure in the mountains or on the coast. Combining a water-resistant shell with a 700-fill down insulation, the Ramble allows you to adjust to the day's weather and have your layering game on point whether the day calls for rain, shine, or dense fog. The fully attached and adjustable hood keeps wind and chill at bay, and Columbia's Omni-Tech construction sheds light rain while allowing your core to breathe.
- A 3-in-1 jacket for hiking, backpacking, or walking to work
- Omni-Tech shell is water-resistant and sheds light rain
- 700-fill down is Responsible Down Standard certified
- Cinchable hood helps block out the wind and chill
- Zip-in interchange system allows quick adjustment to conditions
- Zippered hand and chest pockets hold all manner of essentials