The Rainie Falls Rain Jacket by Columbia is the perfect blend between a warm fleece and a protective rain jacket and is ideal for cold and wet conditions. A waterproof shell with critical sealed seams protects the fuzzy, high-pile fleece lining for ultimate coverage in moody, coastal conditions. Lightweight insulation gives additional warmth after the sun sets and through winter, while the synthetic fibers maintain heat when exposed to moisture and are breathable to prevent overheating during activity. An adjustable hood, cuffs, hem, and dropped tail, give you extra protection against wet surfaces, dramatic winds, and cold ears so that you can stay comfortable whether commuting to work, camping on the beach, or visiting your favorite ski town.
- Columbia's fleece and rain jacket hybrid
- Waterproof material protects you from wet conditions
- Synthetic insulation retains heat when exposed to moisture
- Comfortable high-pile fleece lining is soft and cozy
- Drop tail and adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs block out cold winds
- Interior security pocket keeps your cellphone securely stored
- Zippered hand pockets warm up the fingers and holds new seashells