The Titanium Collection contains Columbia's high-end apparel for skiing in extreme conditions, and the Men's Titanium Powder Keg Pants are certainly no exception. Fully taped seams work with the pants' waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech membrane to create a reliable barrier in powdery situations. Despite its impenetrable waterproofing, Omni-Tech is still breathable to keep you comfy on bootpacks and powerful rides downhill. Columbia added long thigh zippers at each outseam to ventilate airflow when things get real heated. If you're too cold, on the other hand, then Omni-Heat's thermal reflective lining bounces your body's heat back to you to help you get warm.
- Ski pants prepared for powdery play
- Fully sealed Omni-Tech membrane for reliable waterproofing
- Omni-Heat Reflective lining amplifies your own body warmth
- Breathable fabric coupled with thigh zips for ventilation
- Bottom leg zippers expose internal boot gaiters
- Q & A
Decent ski pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These are decent ski pants allowing full movement combined with adequate warmth in cold weather. The vents will be good in the spring. The adjustable waist is convenient, but I find a belt is more secure. I’m looking forward to using the powder skirt!