- Detail Images
From tossing flies to grabbing beers.
Head right from fishing your favorite stretch of river to meeting friends for lunch at a brewpub with the versatility of the Columbia Women's Pilsner Peak II Shirt. Crafted with a moisture-wicking Omni-Wick construction, this lightweight button-up pulls sweat away from your skin on muggy days tossing nymphs, while the sun-protection rating of UPF 30 helps shield that same skin from harmful UV rays. Built-in ventilation keeps fresh air breezing in when you hit those stagnant hot pockets on the rivers, and the roll-up sleeves help you convert this shirt to a short-sleeve when you really need to take care of business.
- Breathable, lightweight, and stylish button-up for any activity
- Moisture-wicking nylon blend keeps you comfortably dry
- Regular fit allows room for a tee underneath
- Sun-protection rating of UPF 30 protects you from UV rays
- Dual chest pockets store snacks and flies