Outdry Hybrid Jacket
Ready for your Cascadian adventure through dripping moss forests and towering Sitka spruce, the Columbia Outdry Hybrid Jacket will keep you dry and protected no matter how much it decides to rain on your parade. This technical shell features a waterproof membrane with fully sealed seams, so there's no way for a single drop of moisture to sneak its way in and soak your fleece, and that same membrane is fully breathable, so you don't find yourself working up a separate microclimate from the inside out. An internal mesh lining aids with moisture management as you're hiking through the deluge, but if you find yourself getting just a little too clammy you can unzip the underarm vents to dump that excess heat. Columbia equipped this shell with an adjustable hood and generous brim, so you can still enjoy the green, misty views without getting rain in your eyes.
- Technical rain shell for hiking in stormy weather
- OutDry membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Underarm zippers can be opened when you need ventilation
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep the weather out
- Drop tail provides extra coverage beneath your pack
- Active fit keeps the bulk to a minimum on the trail