- Detail Images
Stay dry no matter how wet the trail.
Whether you're running on a rainy trail or just running to the store for more milk, the Columbia Outdry EX W Caldorado Jacket keeps you dry and in constant motion. This technical rain shell feature's Columbia's Outdry Extreme membrane, which delivers waterproof protection armed with breathable performance, so you can attack that trail without working up an uncomfortable microclimate inside your shell. The fully sealed seams don't give the water any avenue to creep inside, and they're strategically placed for mobility and comfort beneath a pack. Part of Columbia's Montrail collection, the Caldorado is designed for trail running, and has been tested tough from the streets of Tokyo all the way to the top of Mt. Nabewari.
- Technical hardshell for hiking and trail running in the rain
- Breathable, waterproof membrane offers dry, comfortable performance
- Adjustable hood protects your noggin in a downpour
- Drawcord waist and elastic cuffs seal out the weather
- Slim fit rids the jacket of cumbersome bulk