- Detail Images
Stay dry out there, friends.
Boasting the apex of waterproof, breathable technology, the Columbia Men's Outdry Ex Stretch Hooded Shell Jacket ensures you stay dry and comfortable on adventures where the weather is bound to be, well, wet. Its OutDry Extreme membrane shields you from torrential downpours and unexpected snow storms alike, while the adjustable storm hood, sleeve cuffs, and hem lock down tightly for just the right level protection when the skies threaten even worse weather. Columbia also made sure to coat the zippers with polyurethane for impenetrable protection against moisture on your day out.
- Completely waterproof protection for any wet-weather activity
- OutDry Extreme membrane keeps moisture out, and dryness in
- Regular fit allows room for layers underneath
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help batten down the hatches
- Zippers are coated with polyurethane for added defense
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
The real test of a rainy Northwest fall and winter are looming near, but so far the jacket is exactly what I was looking for. Looks good, fits right, comfortable, the sleeves and body are a good length, and i appreciate that it's not a very noisy jacket to wear. I'm 6'2 and the Large is pretty spot on. I hope more people give the Outdry Stretch jackets a try so that Columbia keeps updating the series.
What is the weight of this jacket?