Fashioned with a dye-free textile, the Columbia Women's Outdry Ex Eco Fish Tale Casual Shell Jacket brings thoughtful design to the forefront of your wardrobe. This shell features a fully waterproof and highly breathable construction that safeguards you from precipitation, while the fully taped seams bolster your defense against moisture. The adjustable storm hood allows you to seal out weather in stride, while the rear vent provides passive, yet substantial, temperature regulation and releases excess body heat as you maneuver city sidewalks or train stations alike. A drop-tail hem and elongated silhouette provide added coverage, making this jacket ideal for the everyday commuter.
- A thoughtfully designed waterproof shell for everyday use
- Waterproof, breathable exterior fends off precipitation
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Two hand pockets offer respite for cold paws
- Hood is adjustable for your convenience
- Drop-tail hem assures added protection from elements