Eco-friendly protection from the elements.
Columbia created the Outdry Ex Eco Down Jacket to provide a guilt-free alternative to its original version without sacrificing performance. Getting caught in a storm is no problem for the non-PFC OutDry extreme membrane, which remains waterproof and breathable while reducing chemical use. The down insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you warm without being overly bulky, and it is RDS-certified to put your mind at ease. The fabric and trims are made from 100% recycled materials, and the dye-free fabric production process reduces the amount water used by over 13 gallons per jacket.
- Insulated jacket for the environmentally conscious
- Non-PFC OutDry Extreme membrane is waterproof and breathable
- 100% recycled trims and fabric are eco-friendly
- RDS-certified down provides sustainable and effective warmth
- Sustainable dye-free production process conserves water