- Detail Images
Keep It Casual.
Whoever relegated the use of technical clothing strictly to the trails clearly has never walked down a city sidewalk in a rainstorm. To say the least, it's not fun arriving to work with saturated dress clothes is a major bummer. However, with the Columbia Women's Outdry Ex Casual Jacket, you're able to take on your wet weather commutes in stride.
Fashioned with an urban-inspired aesthetic, the Outdry assures effortless assimilation within the city, but it can also be worn on mellow hiking trails should the day call for it. Columbia's highly waterproof and innovative Outdry technology ensures waterproof protection and breathable performance, while the externally taped seams bolster your defense against moisture. An oversized hood safeguards your work-appropriate 'do from raging storms, while the drop-tail hem and elongated silhouette further protect you from sideways wind and rain. Additionally, an adjustable drawcord at the waist provides a flattering silhouette, and the Light Rail reflective details offer additional visibility in low-light conditions, so you're able to walk home after a long day in confidence.
- Casual meets technical in this waterproof jacket
- External waterproof membrane is highly breathable
- External taping system bolsters defense against rain
- Hood and waist feature an adjustable drawcord
- Multiple pockets keep necessities safe and dry
- Light Rail reflective details enhance overall visibility